- Program of the Russian delegation within the framework of he Russian-Finnish Innovation Forum (in .doc 24,5Kb)
- Terms of participation in the Russian-Finnish Innovation Forum (in .doc 30,2Kb)
The Russian-Finnish forum of small and medium innovative business will be held on April, 14-15 in Helsinki. This event will anticipate the XI session of the Russian-Finnish Intergovernmental Commission on economic cooperation.
The main subjects of the forum are:
- information-communication technologies and communication;
- nanotechnologies and modern materials;
- biotechnologies and medicine
- energy-efficient technologies and technologies for environment protection
- cross-border cooperation.
Program of the forum includes carrying out of a conference on development of the Russian-Finnish cooperation of the small and medium innovative enterprises. It is planned to carry out thematic round table discussions and seminars, meetings with representatives of the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce, acquaintance to features of innovation policy of Finland.
The Forum is organized by:
- the Ministry of Economic development of the Russian Federation
- the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Finland
- the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
- the Ministry of Employment and Economy of Finland
The Forum will be held along with the FinnTec 2010 exhibition showing advanced achievements in engineering industry, and the exhibition of industrial equipment and ToolTec 2010 industrial tool exhibition.
To participate in the Forum please contact:
RESTEC International Ltd.
Tel.: +7 (812) 635-95-01
Fax: +7 (812) 635-95-07