Consideration procedures for public appeals
addressed via the Republic of Karelia's official Internet Portal to
the Head of the Republic of Karelia and executive branches of the Government of the Republic of Karelia
1. The Republic of Karelia State Government Bodies' official Internet Portal is an additional resource for citizens to appeal to the Head of the Republic of Karelia, Government of the Republic of Karelia and to the executive branches of the Government of the Republic of Karelia.
2. Electronic appeals received via the official Internet Portal of the Head of the Republic of Karelia by organization departments of executive branches of the Government authorized to consider public appeals and according to the Federal law N59-FZ On the Consideration Procedures for Public Appeals in the Russian Federation as of May 2, 2006 are registered within three days and considered according to the procedure established by the above-stated Federal law. Appeals adressed directly to the Head of the Republic of Karelia, Deputy Heads of the Republic of Karelia, as well as to the Chief of the Administration of the Head of the Republic of Karelia are received by the Department for Public Appeals of the Administration of the Head of the Republic of Karelia.
3. Answers to public appeals will be sent via regular post to the postal address specified in the appeal.
4. Personal data of citizens appealing electronically will be kept and processed in compliance with the Russian legislation requirements.
5. No appeal will be considered when:
- it contains coarse or abusive language;
- the postal address is incomptete or inaccurate;
- it contains no specific inquiries, complaints, or proposals;
- it is a request for reference information irrelevant to the competence of executive branches of the Government;
- its extent is rhetorical questions.
6. To anticipate processing of your electronic appeal please choose the most appropriate subject corresponding to your inquiry in the Heading field. Every appeal should concern one issue. Please send several appeals when you have several matters at hand.
Upon sending your e-appeal via the Republic of Karelia State Government Bodies' official Internet Portal you will have notice of the fact of submission.
Fill in the application form